- As a small firm with lower overhead costs, savings are passed along to you through lower rates.
- We aim to resolve cases – but not at any cost. Cost-effective approaches are developed to suit each client’s personal circumstances.
- Using technology and good business practices means better control of your costs.
- Quality representation is at the core of everything we do.
- Remaining at the forefront of will, estate, trust, and capacity law is a priority. Ben Arkin regularly publishes articles, gives presentations to peers, and keeps current through involvement in professional organizations.
- When appropriate, expertise is drawn from our network of professionals. They include: forensic accountants, financial planners, investment advisors, tax advisors, healthcare consultants, capacity assessors, psychiatrists, business valuators, real estate lawyers, family lawyers, corporate lawyers, e-discovery and document management providers, and others.